PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SOFTWARE.
- This license agreement (hereinafter called "THE AGREEMENT") is the Ichikawa Soft Laboratory shown below. It is the legal contract concluded about a software product (hereinafter called "The Software") between a visitor (it is refer either to an individual person or to a single legal entity. hereinafter called "YOU" and "YOUR"), and an Ichikawa Soft Laboratory Co., Ltd. (hereinafter called "ISL").
- You cannot download, install or use any Software that is accompanied by or included in the Agreement unless you agree to the terms of the Agreement.
- When not agreeing with the provision of this Agreement, in ISL, a visitor cannot install this Software product, and cannot use of it.
- This Software product is protected by law, and concerning other rights of intangible property. The Agreement also concerns the Copyright Law.
- You are permitted to use the product however, are not permitted to sell the product.
[Software product license]
Product name: SILKYPIX® Developer Studio Pro
"THE SOFTWARE" is the following, including the computer software, the computer software related to mediums, printed matters, online manuals and electronic documentations.
The Software consists of two modes.
i. "FREE MODE", you can use this Software for free with limited functions.
ii. "PRODUCT MODE", you can use this Software with full functions.
(1) When using the FREE MODE or the PRODUCT MODE you are permitted to use them under this Agreement.
(2) When this Software is used as a PRODUCT MODE, it is assumed that one license is used for one specific computer per user. Or you can have a number of licenses for a specific amount of computers according to the Agreement of this Software from ISL.
(3) When this Software product is used as a PRODUCT MODE, the key (is called a product key) of the customer who purchased a license must confirm the permission to use the product.
When inputting the issued license, you are declaring that you are the user of the PRODUCT MODE.
For more information about how to buy a SILKYPIX® license; please access to our WEB site at: (http://www.isl.co.jp/SILKYPIX/english/).
You will need to connect to the Internet to register your product key. The purpose of inputting your product key to our server is to prevent unauthorized use of a product key.
Please refer to the manual for more details about how to operate this Software's PRODUCT MODE.
(4) After installing this Software product, you can use the FREE MODE.
Furthermore, we will allow you for a limited time to use for free the complete function of the PRODUCT MODE. (PRODUCT MODE trial)
Therefore, when you input a trial product key, in a fixed period, which ISL sets, you can use all in PRODUCT MODE.
Moreover, also after a fixed period passes, it is possible for you to use succeeding as the free mode.
You shall not remove the copyright notice attached to all the copies of this Software, or may not change.
You shall not distribute the product key concerning this Software to the third party.
Except for the case where permission of use is obtained from ISL, You may not use PRODUCT MODE using keys other than your own product key.
You shall not partially distribute the Software.
You shall not change all or some of the Software.
You shall not transfer, rent and lease the Software, copies, the Software was changed, and the Product key.
You shall not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble work of the Software.
You have to protect the law applied about use of this Software product.
(1) This Agreement is effective until You stop using this Software.
(2) When You breaks the provision and conditions of this Agreement, ISL can end this Agreement, without injuring other rights.
In such a case, You shall be destroy this Software and all duplications and its component parts.
(1) It is outside of our support service to support the use of the FREE MODE of this Software product.
(2) ISL is the visitor, who creates this Agreement, pays the price of a product and offers support service for the product mode to a visitor who consents to use the PRODUCT MODE.
About Support service, it can be used according to the policy and program of ISL, which are indicated by the printed matter of a user manual, an on-line document, or offer of ISL etc.
It is considered that the Software codes and additional are provided to You as part of the support service of these Software products, and the conditions and provision of this Agreement are applied.
When You receive Support service, ISL may use the information for the purpose of product support and product development.
ISL shall not use the personal information by the method of specifying You.
(1) About all generated damage, it is considered as Your responsibility about selection of the Software which a visitor desires, introduction, use, and a use result. ISL cannot assume all the responsibilities.
(2) ISL and its supplier do not take any responsibility about all damages (Discontinuation of lost profits and an enterprise, loss of enterprise information, or other pecuniary losses are included. But, it is not limited to these.) Produced since use of this Software product and a document or use is impossible to what kind of case.
It is the same even when ISL is told about the possibility of such damage even if.
ISL owns this Software product, the authority about that duplicate thing, and copyright.
The owner of contents owns the authority about the contents and intellectual property rights, which can be accessed using this Software. These contents are protected by regulation of the treaty of the Copyright Act applied and copyright. This Agreement does not permit the royalty of the contents concerning You.
All the rights that are not clearly granted in this Agreement are reserved by ISL.
You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Software except as authorized by United States law and the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Software was obtained. In particular, but without limitation, the Software may not be exported or re-exported (a) into (or to a national or resident of) any U.S. embargoed countries (currently, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan and Syria) or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Person's List or Entity List. By using the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under control of, or national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
ISL might offer a third party software product with this Software.
When the purport by which a third party software product should be dealt with by the manual of this Software according to another regulation is indicated, according to that another regulation, it shall be dealt with irrespective of regulation of this Agreement.
In addition, ISL offer support, warrant, responsibility which apply to the following regulations.
(1) Support Service
A third party software product and a document are offered in the plain state don't have any warrant.
ISL does not offer support about the operation method about a third party software product, protection, and others.
(2) No Warrant
A third party software product and a document are offered in the plain state don't have any warrant. ISL does not warrant at all about salability, conformity to the special purpose, un-existing and clear statement or an implied thing is not asked about others.
You have to pay all risks of being generated from use or the function of a third party software product and a document.
ISL does not take any responsibility about all damages (Discontinuation of lost profits and an enterprise, loss of enterprise information, or other pecuniary losses are included But, it is not limited to these) produced since use of a third party software product and a document or use is impossible to what kind of case.
It is the same even when ISL and its subsidiary are told about the possibility of such damage even if.
Please contact us by e-mail to ISL in Japan if you have any uncertainties about this Agreement.
Ichikawa Soft Laboratory Co., Ltd.,
CD-5, 1-3, Nakase, Mihama-ku,
SILKYPIX® is a registered trademark of Ichikawa Soft Laboratory Co., Ltd. in Japan.